Home

Factory Reset an iPhone that won t turn on

Sometimes you may experience a problem while resetting your iPhone and it may fail to reset. Your iPhone may fail to reset due to different reasons depending on the reset method that you are using. If you were doing a hard rest, the reset may fail if you have broken or unresponsive buttons. Your power or start button may not be working To perform a standard factory reset, tap the Settings app icon on your device's home screen. Tap the General category in Settings, then scroll down and tap Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings and enter your PIN when prompted iPad models that don't have a Home button: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Top button until your device begins to restart. Continue holding the Top button until your device goes into recovery mode

24 Hour Technical Support · Free Download For Win&Ma

There are many reasons that your iPhone won't turn on. Most of times, it happens due to a malware attack or a malfunctioning driver. However, you can get a quick and easy fix to this problem by forcing restart an iPhone. To force restart your iPhone, please following the instructions below Turn off your iPhone, then connect your device to the computer. Press and hold the Home button. Once the Connect to iTunes screen comes on, release the home button. This will put your device in DFU mode

Disconnect the USB cable from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port. 2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few second To reset your iPhone's proximity sensor: Perform a Hard Reset on your iPhone using the instructions from earlier in this article. When your phone restarts, the screen should be working. Tap the Settings app If your iPhone is 6s and earlier, press and hold the Home button, and simultaneously use a lightning cable to connect device to computer. Don't release the Home button until the Recovery mode screen appears. As for iPhone 7, do the same steps but using the Volume Down button; for iPhone 8 and above, use the Side button. 3 When your iPhone/iPad has a black screen and unresponsive, you can hard reset the iPhone to troubleshoot black screen. Step 1 Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and the Home key for about ten seconds. Step 2 Wait until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Step 3 After the iPhone reboots, it should get rid of the black screen of death

The process is fairly simple, especially now you've backed up your phone. Step 1 Head over to Settings, and tap General then Reset. This will give plenty of reset options, but the one you need to.. Wipe the Water from the Outside of the iPhone. Dry off the iPhone with a microfiber or other soft, absorbent cloth to wipe away any water on the outside of your iPhone. But do NOT use a hair-dryer, nor place the iPhone in an oven as the excess heat will damage the iPhone beyond repair. 3. Remove the SIM Card Follow the wizard below to force restart an iPhone that becomes responsive when you turn it off. On an iPhone 8, X, 11, SE (2nd generation) or later: Quickly press then release the Volume Up button. Quickly press then release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Power button until you see the Apple logo Hard Reset Your iPhone. Sometimes forcing your iPhone to restart is all you need to do to fix the problem. Since your iPhone won't turn on past the Apple logo, you'll have to do a hard reset. The way to hard reset an iPhone depends on which model you have, so we've broken down the process for each device. iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, & Earlie

How To Factory Reset A Iphone Thats Disabled - Compatible with iOS 11/10/9/

- Turn off iPhone - Open iTunes on computer - Hold down home button on iPhone and plug iPhone USB into computer-> (Do not plug in USB before holding down the home key) - Click restore iPhone on iTunes and update when asked.-> (You want a full software replacement with update) This was clearly caused by some sort of corruption to the firmware If a restart doesn't do the trick, you may want to do a hard reset that can clear up the device's memory and reset it without affecting your data. To hard reset the iPhone 6, follow these simple steps; Step 1: Hold down the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time. Keep holding for about 10 seconds Hi guys, I have an Alcatel One Touch Idol X. I did a factory reset but then it suddenly turned off, the battery was at 75%. I tried to turn it on but the screen won't even turn on. I tried charging it but the LED light won't turn on. Is there a fix to this Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Enter the passcode, read the warning, then choose Erase. To disable iCloud and Find My iPhone, go to Settings > [ Your name] > iCloud > Find My iPhone. Toggle off, then sign out of your Apple ID

How to Reset iPhone When It Won't Turn on - iSkysof

1. Different iPhone models have different ways to force restart. For the older iPhone 6s or earlier model, you will need to long click the home button and the sleep button till the device restarts. For those using iPhone 7/7 Plus, they need to long press the volume down and side button till the device restarts
  2. If it still doesn't work, just put your iPhone in recovery mode. Here is the steps: Turn off iPhone > plug USB cable into computer and launch iTunes > Hold the Home button for a few seconds until you see the screen of Connect to iTunes > Release Home button and connect iPhone to USB cable
  3. Something commonly misunderstood about a hard reset is that it won't actually turn an on iPhone if it's stuck as shut down. If a hard reset got your iPhone to work again, your iPhone was actually on the entire time you were trying to get it to boot up. If the hard reset made your phone work again, the crash was most likely due to a software issue

I backed up my iPhone 4, but when I try and restore the music/pictures/apps etc it doesn't work properly. I plug in my new iPhone 5, and run through the 'Set Up Your iPhone' but restoring from my backup. It seems to complete the process within 4 minutes, and then says it will turn off and on again and will appear in iTunes 3. Hard Reset Your iPhone When It's Plugged Into The Computer. We don't always recommend hard resetting your iPhone, but it may be a necessary step when your iPhone won't restore. Make sure your iPhone is plugged into your computer while performing the hard reset. The process of hard resetting an iPhone depends on which model you have Solution 4: Restore your iOS 14 iPhone with iTunes. If you don't want to use any third-party tool to fix your iPhone, then you can also try iTunes. By taking the assistance of iTunes, you can restore your device. Most likely, this will fix the iPhone won't turn on as well If performing a hard reset has fixed your iPhone, the issue isn't entirely on your iPhone that won't turn on because it was indeed on the whole time. Many people think their iPhone is not on (when in fact, it is turned on) because the software has stopped; hence, it's the reason why a black screen is displayed and unresponsive

If you don't want to use iTunes, you can factory reset your iPhone 8 from within the phone itself. Select Settings and General. Select Reset and Erase All Content and Settings. Enter your passcode or Apple ID to confirm I know on the iPhone 8, you must hit the volume up button, volume down button, then hold the side button until the hard reset begins. I cannot get this to work -it only gives me the option to shut the phone down normally Step 2 - Connect your iPhone 6/6S6 Plus to your computer using the official lightning USB cable. Make sure your computer registers the device, and then navigate to the iPhone tab in iTunes. Step 3 - On the main window, click the Restore button. Here, you'll be able to see the factory reset options that iTunes has to offer In this simple way, you can solve the iphone 6 doesn't turn on issue in a very short time. The only thing you need to do is follow the instructions carefully. Restore iPhone to Factory Settings. Well, this is one more method help to solve the iphone 6 won't turn on issue. Restoring iPhone to the factory settings is the best possible solution In this post, we will tell you what to do when your iPhone won't turn on. Solution 1: Check Your Lightning Cable and Charge your iPhone correctly. Solution 2: Restart Your iPhone to Normal Mode (Soft Reset) Solution 3: Force Restart iPhone (Hard Reset it) Solution 4: Restore iPhone to Factory Settings with iTunes

Method 4: Restore the factory settings on your iPhone. When your iPhone device simply won't turn on, sometimes the best thing you can do is restore your iPhone to its factory settings. Remember that if you are going to restore the factory settings on your iPhone device, make sure you have a backup copy of all your iPhone data since this. Reasons why my iPhone won't turn on. Do a backup and restore iPhone to factory settings. Before restoring your iPhone to factory settings, make sure that you have a backup of the information on your phone because after restoring, it will be erased. iPhone backup is an essential step that prevents data loss Tip 2. Factory Reset Locked iPhone with iTunes. Part 1. Factory Reset Locked/Disabled iPhone with iCloud. iCloud account, a reliable solution for most Apple issues, does help to troubleshoot both common and unusual issues. And of course, you can use it to factory reset a disabled iPhone without iTunes. #1 Use Find My iPhone Cross your fingers and try a hard reset. To hard reset your iPhone on an iPhone 6S or older, press and hold down the Sleep / Wake button (the power button) and the Home button at the same time, for at least 20 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen. On iPhone 7, simultaneously hold the power button and volume down button instead Regardless of if you choose to take the iPhone to a certified Apple technician or not, it is important to secure your personal data and other credentials, because the repair might lead to factory resetting the iPhone and erasing all the data to counter the problem of iPhone 6 won't turn on or any other model for that matter

How to Reset Your iPhone or iPad, Even if it Won't Boo

1. Cause 1: iPhone needs a force restart. Your iPhone 10 may simply be temporarily frozen and needs a manual reset or force restart.. Quickly press and release the volume up button, then the volume down button. Finally, press and hold the power button until the Apple logo appears, and then release it. For complete instructions, see the guide.
  2. In this guide, we are going to discuss a widespread phenomenon faced by most users of the iPhone device, in particular, after an iOS 12 update on the device. The most common glitch faced is the problem of users complaining that My iPhone won't turn on or iPhone won't restore. In some instances, the iPhone device simply refuses to switch on
  3. ute or so and then try turning back on by pressing the power button. 5. Damaged Software, Reinstall Firmware

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is

Rest won't turn on. After making sure Rest is firmly plugged in both at its base and in the wall, do the following: Take a paperclip and stick it in the small hole on the base of Rest (small black circle in the above diagram). This should reset Rest and allow you to turn it on successfully. Then turn Rest over to access the buttons on the base If it won't fix the issue and make your iPhone turn on, you will want to choose Advanced Mode. Be mindful that this will erase the device completely and restore it to factory resetting. Step 3: Download firmware packag Rebooting the device will just turn it off and on, and won't actually reset/restore the data, and won't delete your personal information. Scenario 2: Hard Reset (Erasing data and restore) iPhone 12/11. It's the turn to take the hard reset action, master reset, or factory reset with wiping all data. Method 2: How to hard reset iPhone 12/1 To complete a factory restore, enter the Recovery Mode as described in the previous sections. But instead of choosing to Update, you should select the Restore option on your computer instead. We advise you to do this only after you have exhausted the previous options. Related: iPhone Won't Turn On? Here's What to Do Nex

If your iPhone won't turn on, most of the time a simple restart will get it back up and running. If you can't restart your iPhone, then make sure it's charged. You might need to replace the. 3. Restore to Factory Settings via iTunes (Data Loss) If none of the previous steps get your iPhone to turn on, you can try restoring to factory settings via iTunes. 4. Contact Apple Support. Even if you haven't tried the previous steps, you should check to see if your iPhone is still under warranty with Apple I have an iPhone that is frozen while browsing with Safari (it happens all the time). I am aware that holding down the power button with the home button for 10 seconds is supposed to reset the phone. It does not. I have held down for 60 sec or longer at least 10 times, to no avail

Solved: How to Erase iPhone That Won't Turn o

1. How to Do a Hard Reset iPhone X. What follows is the four-step process that will hard reset your iPhone X. Do not worry about losing information or damaging the internal system. This simply resets your iPhone X to help it function properly once again and fix any other issues like iPhone won't turn on
  2. g a hard reset may help you solve the underlying issue. To reset your iPhone: For iPhone 6s and earlier - you are simply required to hold down both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for 5-10 seconds until the Apple logo is shown
  3. The iPhone will restart and you can now check the camera is working now or not. Step 4. Reset iPhone settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. This won't delete any files or apps on your iPhone but erase your preferred settings on the apps. After the resetting, open the camera app and see if it works okay now. Step 5
  4. To restore, connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes installed. Click Restore on the iPhone summary page (click on your iPhone icon on the left menu to find this page). Follow the directions to restore. If your iPhone displays the text Please wait. Very Low Battery, leave it plugged in. This charges the iPhone enough to be able to restore
  5. Let's try a hard reset: Hold down the on/off button and Home button at the same time for 10-30-seconds. Don't let go of them until the Apple logo appears (if it does)
  6. This won't affect the existing files on your phone. What it does is simply reset the state of your iPhone XR into how it should be. As such, it will restore the device before the point when iPhone XR won't turn on. #4 Restore/Update Using iTunes. In our previous section, you have pressed a series of buttons to enter Force Restart

Method 2: Factory reset iPhone SE with your PC. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or a Windows PC, open iTunes. Connect your iPhone SE. Occasionally, an iPhone 6 won't turn on - but this issue isn't necessarily insurmountable. It's a common enough glitch that can affect any phone model, and there's no need to panic just yet. So, what do you do if your iPhone 6 won't turn on? Simple - follow our easy to use troubleshooting guide, below

(Solved) How to Fix 'iPhone Stuck on Factory Reset' - 4 Tip

If you wanted to reset your iPhone, and found that you need to turn off Find My button before restoring. But unfortunately you didn't remember the Apple ID a.. If holding the power button didn't allow you to turn your phone off or on again, you may need to perform a hard reset. On the iPhone, this happens in one of a few ways depending on your model

iOS 14: My iPhone X Won't Turn On Black Screen - Won't

I tried to reset my phone but now it's st - Apple Communit

The first step for resetting your iPhone back to factory settings is to turn off Find My. Credit: SCREENSHOT:APPLE Navigate to your main settings on your phone and click your name at the top If you've done that or just don't need to backup your device, it's pretty simple to return your iPhone or iPad to its factory settings. 1. Go to Settings > General > Reset. 2. Select ' Erase all content and settings ' and enter your password. 3. Select ' Erase iPhone ' (or iPad) and type your Apple ID password. 4 Steps to Erase iPhone When Find My iPhone Won't Turn Off. Step 1. Connect your iPhone to PC with a data cable and then launch iPhone data eraser. Step 2. Choose Erase Private Data as screenshot shows and there is a brief introduction about the mode. Read it and click on Scan. (This mode is as an example and you can choose other modes on. Step 1. Head over to Settings, and tap General then Reset. This will give plenty of reset options, but the one you need to factory reset your iPhone is 'Erase All Content And Settings'. Step 2. If.

3. Reset the Device: If the above two methods won`t work, then reset your device. Reset the device set your iPhone 5s to the factory default setting. For doing this go to the `setting` then `general` option and select `reset`. 4. Restore All Data: Restore the data. If all the methods fail then try to restore data Soft Reset. Your iPhone may just need a soft reset. This is a common reason why your iPhone is reacting slowly or not turning on. Follow these instructions to understand how to reset an iPhone. Simply, hold down the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time. Then slide to power off How to factory reset an iPhone 7 back to factory settings. Reset iPhone 7 through settings. Reset iPhone 7 without a computer. How to reset the iPhone 7 to f..

How to Fix an iPhone That Won't Turn On - Lifewir

Hard Reset: If your iPhone is unresponsive, a hard reset will force it off and allow you to turn it back on. Factory Reset: This reset completely erases and reinstalls the software on your iPhone. As you may have noticed, the list above is ordered from least to most invasive My versa started losing time and not syncing so I took it off bluetooth and tried reinstalling app and turning off my iphone/fitbit a hundred times. So I tried a factory reset and now the versa is stuck on the diamond of dots and telling me to download the app. I have tried this on both my phone and also on a computer with bluetooth After you see ERASE, let go of the button. The tracker will turn off. To turn your tracker back on, press the button or attach the charging cable (make sure to plug in the other end of the cable). If the time on your tracker reads 0:00, the reset was successful. Set up your tracker as a new device You can use iTunes to restore an iPhone, and you can also factory reset an iPhone without iTunes. The specific methods will be described below, and these methods will work for an iPhone Xs, Xs Max, XR, X, 8, 7, 6s, 6 or 5s. 1. How to Factory Reset iPhone with iTunes. Connect your phone and open iTunes

1. Check your Mac turns on. First, let's find out if the problem is that your Mac won't start up, or that it won't turn on - those might sound like the same thing, but there's actually a big. Note: In order to Reset iPhone on Mac and Windows computer, you need to turn off Find My iPhone. 1. Factory Reset iPhone Using Settings. Perhaps the easiest way to Reset iPhone to Factory default settings is to use the settings App on your iPhone. 1. Go to Settings > General > scroll down and tap on Reset. 2 Once the download comes to the end, click the Repair button to factory reset iPhone 6 without password. Wait a while until the process completes. Don't disconnect your device during the whole process. 2.2 Reset iPhone 6 to Factory Settings Remotely. Next we will introduce another solution on how to factory reset iPhone 6 without password

My iPod Nano Keeps Restarting When It's Plugged In | Your

How do I Factory Reset Disabled iPhone without/with iTune

Hello guys. I have Huawei Y300-0100. It was stuck on the logo screen so I did factory reset and after I did so, my phone wont turn on anymore. Can anyone.. Charge your Versa Lite for a couple of hours and then try restarting it by doing the following: 1. Make sure you have deleted Versa lite from your phone's Bluetooth settings. 2. Reboot your phone. 3. Reboot your Versa lite: press and hold the left side button until the Fitbit logo appears on the screen Tap Factory Reset and then Reset. 1. Turn off your headset. 2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset. 3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button A few days back, my new Fitbit Versa 2 won't turn on after a factory reset. I reset the device because I was facing issues with Bluetooth connectivity. Related Post: Best Smartwatch with ECG in 2021. In this article, I will explain exactly what I did to turn on my Versa 2. I hope this will help you as well. Fix Fitbit Versa 2 Won't Turn on.

4 Ways to Fix iPhone Black Screen of Deat

How to reset an iPhone: our guide to restarting or factory

iPhone won't turn on—Solved. The problem with your iPhone will be solved by the following methods. Charge your phone; Hard reset your iPhone; Restore your iPhone to factory settings; You will have to try the first method. Hopefully, it will work. If not, then you should apply the second method If iPhone still has black screen and won't turn on, consider other solutions. Part 3. Restore iPhone to factory settings for iPhone black screen of death. When iPhone screen is black and resetting doesn't work, you can still consider restoring iPhone to factory settings. But be aware that iPhone data will be wiped out this way 5. Then select and confirm your iPhone's model and information, and click 'Start' to begin downloading the firmware. 6. After the firmware downloading, click Unlock Now to factory reset your disabled iPhone. Since this process will erase all data on your iPhone, you need to type 000000 to confirm the operation. 7

How To Hard Reset iPhone 6 | OptrixHDHow To Fix iPhone Not Charging Error - iPhone Wont Charge

How to Fix a Water Damaged iPhone That Won't Turn On

Part 2: How to Hard Reset iPhone SE(2020) through Settings. When the problems you face on your iPhone SE aren't solved from the simple hard reset; you can try to hard reset iPhone SE through the settings. By doing the hard reset or factory reset, you will restore the original factory settings of your device Wipe and reset your iPhone to factory settings before selling it or trading it in. Don't skip over this must-do step that's essential for keeping your private information secure How to Factory Reset iPhone without Passcode. A password can protect the contents of your iPhone from unauthorized access, offering an additional line of defense when storing business files on the device. If you forget the password and you want to unlock iPhone with passcode or reset iPhone without passcode, you may consider to restore your. 3) Settings / General / Reset / Erase All Content and Settings. Now start the process of setting up the phone as new for you or restore from an previous backup if you had an iphone before. Don't restore from the other persons backup Firstly turn the headset off. Press and hold the power button for more than 7 seconds. The blue light will flash for about 4 times then your headset is factory reset and all pairing information is deleted. If still it doesn't work properly contact support or leave a comment below

iPhone is Frozen and Won't Turn off or Reset? Here's Ho

Luckily, the answer is yes, I list out 3 methods to restore iPhone without turning of 'Find My iPhone' on below, however, you might need to turn to the third-party tool in some solutions. Method 1. Turn it off from iCloud.com to restore iPhone. Method 2. Restore iPhone using the data transfer tool. Method 3 But if you can't perform a normal factory reset-say, if your phone won't boot properly-you can do it through Android's recovery environment. Ensure you have any important data backed up before doing a reset. This includes your Google Authenticator credentials, which will be lost during the reset 3. Connect the iPhone to a PC to fix iPhone 11 won't turn on. You can use iTunes on your PC to turn on the iPhone if the device gets connected via the lightning cable. Then you can enter into the recovery mode via iTunes on your iPhone and can repair issues If you connect your iPhone to your iTunes store, you can choose to restore your iPhone 8 Plus to an older update. If the new updates didn't fix your restart issue, going to an older update may fix it. iPhone X, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Restarting Fix. If your iPhone X keeps restarting, don't panic, there's a likely solution

Swipe this to shut down your iPhone, and then hold the side button to turn your iPhone on again. Very frozen. If you're not able to shut down your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you might need to soft reset it. To do this, press and hold both the side and volume down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo If you've upgraded your iPhone to iOS 15, and you realize that you need to go back to iOS 14.6, you can do that. It can be complicated, but you can restore your non-beta OS, along with all your. How to Hard Reset the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Quickly press and release the Volume Up button. Quickly press and release the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Side. Wait patiently, when the process finished, your iPhone will be like new. Reset iPhone 7/7 Plus to factory settings with iTunes. If your iPhone has already been unresponsive or your iPhone won't turn on, learn what to reset iPhone 7 to factory settings through tips below. 1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC

Before you proceed, don't forget to backup all of your data so that you don't lose anything in the process. Go to your phone's Settings menu and choose General.; Scroll all the way to the bottom and find Reset.; In Reset menu, you'll have a few options to choose from.. Reset All Settings won't touch any of your data. It will only reset your phone's settings, including Wi-Fi data. Method #4 - Fixing iPhone Won't Restore After Jailbreaking iOS. Anyone who has jailbroken an iOS device will know that it isn't a flawless process and in fact, it's a very risky one. Not only can it cause data loss but it can also damage your device. On the other hand, a common problem is that after an iOS jailbreak, iPhone won't restore

If you access your Apple iPhone 5s reset menu, you can completely erase all the data, settings and content on your device.This process will turn it to factory default settings like the first day of your smartphone.. There are 6 reset options available for all Apple products with iOS operating system If the factory reset fails to power on your device and your phone won't turn on even after a factory reset, or if you are unable to reset your device, then you must consider taking your device to a professional who can check if there is any physical damage on the device which may be causing the problem iPhone Won't Turn On. The Problem: Your iPhone won't turn on or it's stuck on the logo screen. The Fix: Try a force restart (anchor link). If that doesn't work, try charging it for an hour.

1. Open Settings > General > Reset. 2. You may be asked to enter the passcode. And then, tap Reset All Settings to restore to factory default. All these ways are suitable only when your iPhone restarts constantly but still can turn on. But if iPhone keeps starting and won't turn on, how to fix it? Skip to case 2 How To Restore Factory Settings On iPhone. Turn off iPhone - Hold down the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the red slider. Ignore this step if your iPhone is already off. Press and hold down the Home button for about 10 seconds until a yellow triangle with a text which says Please Connect to iTunes.

Video: My iPhone Won't Turn On Past The Apple Logo! Here's The Fix

How to Fix iPhone Screen Is Black And Won't Turn on?iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/SE/6S/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4 Camera WonHow to Fix iOS Issues and Turn to Normal, Repair iOS

Scroll down to Wipe data/Factory reset, use the Power Button to confirm. Scroll down and select Yes - Delete all user data; Use the Power Button to select Reboot to restart the device. The ZTE Avid 4G will reset to its original factory settings This also works if your phone randomly shuts off and won't turn back on. Be sure to plug the phone in and perform the soft reset, using an iPad charging block works best. Frequently Asked Question Restarting any Nest Cam, Nest Cam IQ or Dropcam. To restart the camera, disconnect it from power by unplugging the power adapter. Wait 10 seconds. Plug the power adapter back into an outlet. Your camera will restart. If this doesn't resolve the issue, see the details below to perform a factory reset After completing a hard reset, iPhone 7 will act as though it is brand new. For that reason, a hard reset is frequently referred to as a Factory Restore. When to Hard Reset iPhone 7. A hard reset is needed for any software problems that the soft reset didn't fix Tutorial to activate DFU mode for iPhone 12, 11, 11 Pro (Max): Step 1: Run iTunes. Turn off your iPhone 11/12 and connect it to a computer with a USB cable. Step 2: Press and hold down the Side button of iPhone for 3 seconds. Step 3: Press and hold the lower volume button at the same time for 10 seconds Click the iPhone icon and then hit the Summary option on the left side. In this way, you can view the iPhone details and get the restore option. Step 3. Here comes the most important step—click the Restore iPhone option. Step 4. Click Restore on the confirmation window. After that, just wait for the restoration is completed